Disclaimer: This Blog, its owner, creator & contributor is neither a research analyst nor an Investment Advisor and expressing opinion only as an Investor in Indian equities.He/She is not responsible for any loss arising out of any information,post or opinion appearing on this blog.Investors are advised to do own due diligence and/or consult financial consultant before acting on any such information

Wednesday 25 March 2015

TO BE A SUCCESSFUL TRADER.........

AFFIRMATIONS TO BE A POSITIVE TRADER
Present Tense Affirmations
I am a skilled stock market trader
I take stock trading seriously
I have a finely-tuned sense for knowing when and where to invest
I always take calculated risks
I am able to be extremely patient when needed
I am constantly improving my stock trading knowledge
My mind is highly focused and aware
I adapt easily to new trends
I sense shifts in the market
I always keep a positive attitude no matter what
Future Tense Affirmations
I am becoming a successful stock trader
I will make huge amounts of money on the stock market
I will become a wealthy stock trader
I will always take the time to do proper research
I will maintain sound judgment at all times
I will continue to build my portfolio and perfect my trading efforts
Success on the stock market is becoming a reality
I will learn everything possible about the market
Making accurate forecasts is becoming easier and easier
My trading efforts are becoming more consistent

Natural Affirmations
I live and breath the stock market
I love stock market trading
I have an intuition for making great stock trades
Successful stock trading is normal for me
I can see trends developing in the market
Making huge amounts of money on the stock market is easy
I enjoy developing my stock trading knowledge
I continue to press toward my goals regardless of setbacks
I am naturally persistent
Making money on the stock market is just a normal part of my life

No comments:

Post a Comment